This is a 1/35 Scale Plastic Military Miniature German Infantry Weapons Set from Tamiya. This kit is for modelers age 10 and over.
Detailed plastic parts molded in silver and attached to sprue trees.
Partial list of weapons and accessories included:
- Machine gun with flak tripod.
- Luger P-08.
- Walther P-38.
- Walther signal pistol
- MP 44 Assault rifle with magazine pouch.
- Ammunition box.
- Machine gunners accessory pouch.
- Magnetic hollow charge anti-tank mine.
- Mushroom head tellermine M43.
- Steel tellermine M35.
- Drum magazine and drum magazine case.
- Machine gun 34 (dual-purpose machine gun M1934)
- Machine gun M42 (dual-purpose machine gun M 1942)
- Infantry anti-tank projector small, #30, and #60.
- Stick grenade M24.
- Multihead stick grenade charge.
- Hand grenade carrying case.
- Box includes excellent illustrations of each kit part on both sides.
- Some Assembly
- Minimal Gluing
- Paint: (see box illustrations for color schemes)
- Modeling Knife
- Sprue Cutter
- File or Emery Board
- Adult Supervision
- NOTE: Please keep all small parts and sharp edges away from children ages 3 and under.
- Care should be taken when using various tools, modeling knife, and paints.
- Assembly sheet contains mostly Japanese writing, with pictorial help.
Used with permission, copyright 2017 Tamiya USA/Tower Hobbies, Inc. Copyright 2017 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.