This Pennsylvania Merchandise Service 40 Box Car (92419) Is A Silver Series HO Scale Model Ready to Roll from Bachmann. Suitable for Ages 8 & Older.
- Fully assembled and ready to roll.
- Blackened, machined-metal wheels with RP25 contours.
- Body mounted E-Z Mate couplers.
- Non-magnetic, blackened-brass axles with needlepoint bearings.
- Barber-Bettendorf friction bearing trucks made of Celcon material.
- Added weight for optimum tracking.
- Finely molded brakewheel.
- Molded underframe with brake details.
- Single side doors slide open.
- Full rivet detail.
- Grated-engraved roofwalk.
- Accurately molded body shell painted brown with white print Merchandise Service, Pennsylvania 92419, PRR emblem, data.
- Scale: HO 1:87
- Length: 5-3/4" (146mm)
- Width: 1-3/8" (35mm)
- Height: 2-1/8" (54mm
Used with permission, copyright 2019 Bachmann Industries Inc. Copyright 2019 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.