Railroad Crane and Booms are typically used for one three primary purposes freight handling in goods yards, Railroad Maintenance, and accident recovery work.
Bachmann Crain and Booms feature a Fully Assembled 250-ton steam crane & boom tender, Crane Swivels 360 Degrees, undercarriage detail, blackened metal wheels, body mounted couplers E-Z Mate Mark II couplers, non-magnetic axles with Needle-point Bearings and Celcon Trucks.
- Silver Series Rolling Stock Fully Assembled 250-ton steam crane & boom tender
- Crane Swivels 360 Degrees, Highly Detailed Painted Bodies with Precision Graphics (where applicable)
- Blackened Machined Metal Wheels with RP 25 Contours, Magnetically Operated E-Z Mate Couplers
- Non-magnetic Blackened Brass Axles with Needle-point Bearings, Celcon Trucks
- Added Weight for Optimum Tracking Performance, HO Scale 1:87
Used with permission, copyright 2021 Bachmann Industries Inc. Copyright 2021 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.