Born in the rich coal fields of western Virginia, the Chesapeake and Ohio Railroad went on to cross the Blue Ridge and Allegheny Mountains to range over the Ohio Valley and serve 10 states.
Bachmanns Chessie Special ready-to-run train forges ahead with essential freight required to fuel the growth and prosperity of Chicago, Cincinnati, Toledo, and many other Midwestern cities.
This ready-to-run train includes:
- USRA 0-6-0 locomotive with operating headlight and tender (non-smoking)
- stock car
- three-dome tank car
- offset cupola caboose
- body-mounted E-Z Mate  couplers
- 47in by 38in oval of snap-fit E-Z Track  including 12 pieces of curved track, 1 piece of straight track, and 1 plug-in terminal rerailer
- power pack and speed controller
- illustrated instruction manual
This Product is Recommended for Ages 14 and Up.
Used with permission, copyright 2021 Bachmann Industries Inc. Copyright 2021 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.