Hauling freight across the deserts, mountains, and cities of the American landscape is the Santa Fe Flyer.
Powered by a mighty Santa Fe FT diesel locomotive with its distinctive “war bonnet” paint scheme, this sleek and powerful train deftly handles the ever-changing terrain of the Southwest United States.
- A 36" circle of snap-fit E-Z Track® with steel rails on molded black roadbed
- The Santa Fe locomotive is a smooth-running EMD FT diesel locomotive with all-wheel drive, operating headlight and E-Z Mate® Knuckle Couplers
- 3 accurately molded and prototypically painted freight cars equipped with E-Z Mate® Knuckle Couplers:
- Open quad hopper
- Wide-vision caboose
- Speed Controller with plug-in wiring, power indicator light and direction switch
- Operation and set-up instructions
- Lifetime limited warranty
- One diesel locomotive
- Two freight cars
- One caboose
- Eleven pieces of curved track
- One piece of curved plug-in terminal rerailer
- Power pack and speed controller
- Illustrated instruction manual
Scale: HO 1/87
Layout: 36" circle
Suitable for Ages 8 & Older.
Used with permission, copyright ©2021 Bachmann Industries Inc./Hobbico, Inc.
Copyright ©2021 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.