These are the RPM Front Upper and Lower A-Arms for the Arrma Kraton, Outcast and Talion and the DEX8T from Team Durango.
- Molded from a blend of engineering grade nylons
- Designed to eliminate slop at the inner mounts for better steering response and more consistent camber, caster and toe angle settings
- Second shock mount hole drops ride height for a lower center of gravity
- Roughly 10% lighter than stock, 2.1oz (59.5g), versus 2.3oz (66g) stock A-arms
- Replaces stock Arrma AR330218 & AR330219 A-Arms, and stock Team Durango TD330709 & TD330710 A-Arms
One each, Upper and Lower A-Arm (two sets are required to replace both sides)
Used with permission, copyright 2017 Tower Hobbies, Inc. Copyright 2017 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.