This is a 1/48 Scale Spitfire MKII Plastic Model Kit by Revell. Suitable for Ages 12 & Older.
When Winston Churchill spoke of the few that gave so much, he was referring to the R.A.F. pilots in their Spitfires and Hurricanes. Originally a seaplane, the Spitfire won a competition to become the R.A.F.s number one fighter.
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in light gray and clear
- Piloted by daring young man such as Wing Commander Douglas Bader who was victorius over 20 enemy aircraft
- Detailed cockpit area and landing gear
- Authentic RAF decals
- Waterslide decals
- Illustrated instructions
MARKING OPTIONS: One decal sheet with markings for 2 versions:
- Aircraft of Wing Commander Douglas Bader, November 1940
- Aircraft of P.O.A.S.C. Lumsden, No.118(F) Squadron, 1941
- Hobby knife
- Cement for plastics
- Sprue cutters
- Paint (Blue Green, Dark Green, Field Brown, Flat Black, Green, Red, Silver, Sky Blue, Steel, Yellow)
- Scale: 1/48th
- Length: 7-3/8" (187.32mm)
- Wingspan: 8-7/8" (225.42mm)
- Skill level: 4
- Parts: 34
COMMENTS: Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please keep away from children 3 years of age and younger.
Used with permission, copyright 2017 Revell Monogram/Tower Hobbies, Inc. Copyright 2017 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.