This is the 1/1200 Scale RMS Titanic Plastic Model Kit from Revell Germany. Suitable for Ages 10 & Older
The Titanic achieved tragic fame from the events that occurred during its maiden voyage on April 14, 1912.
The Queen of the Sea for the White Star Line was to carry 1,316 passengers from Southampton to New York. At around 11:40 p.m., the British luxury liner collided with an iceberg in the Atlantic and was torn open on the starboard side by almost 100 m. The Titanic sank on April 15 at around 0.20 a.m. and 1,503 of the 2,206 people on board were killed. The 46,329 GRT and 267 m long ship had a water displacement of 66,000 tons.
- High-quality plastic parts molded with the highest level of detail and accuracy
- One-piece waterline hull with see-thru upper level windows
- Nicely detailed passenger decks with life boats
- Display stand with nameplate
- Waterslide decals
- Illustrated instructions
- Hobby knife
- Cement for plastics
- Sprue cutters
- Paint (Matt White, Matt Ochre Brown, Matt Light Gray, Matt Reddish Brown, Matt Yellow, Matt Black, Metallic Brass)
- Scale: 1/1200
- Length: 8-34 (223mm)
- Width: 1 (25mm)
- Skill level: 3
- Parts: 40
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please keep away from children 3 years of age and younger
Used with permission, copyright 2020 Revell A.G./Tower Hobbies, Inc. Copyright 2020 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.