This Package Includes One HO Scale Code 100 Righthand Manual Snap Switch with Nickel Silver Rails. Another Quality Precision Product from Atlas Model Railroad.
- Code 100 track can be used with code 83 by using Atlas transition joiners.
- This manual switch changes the direction of the rail by flipping the lever by hand.
- This manual Snap-Switches can be easily converted to remote control with #53 righthand switch machine.
- A left turnout and rail joiners are included.
- Screws and nuts are provided to fix the switch permanently to your model railroad layout.
- Designed for above or under-table switch machine.
- Plastic frog cannot be powered.
- Comes with a 1/3 - 18" radius section of track.
- Installation instructions printed on package.
- One HO Scale Righthand Manual Snap Switch with Right Turnout Track
- One HO Scale 1/3 - 18" Radius Section of Track
REQUIREMENTS: Flathead Screwdriver
- Scale: HO 1:87
- Code: 100 (.100")
- Turnout Length: 8-3/4" (22.2cm)
Used with permission, copyright 2016 Atlas Model Railroad/Tower Hobbies, Inc. Used with permission, copyright 2016 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works