This pair of VTA tires is fully-approved for U.S. Vintage Trans-Am Racing and is fully-capable on any surface: carpet, prepared asphalt or parking lots. Utilizing a super long-lasting compound and molding technology perfected by Pro-Line Racing, these VTA spec tires are 100% Made in the USA.
On high-grip CRC carpet, these tires have been tested to provide an easy-to-drive handling feel and comparable lap times to previous VTA tires, all without the need for superglued sidewalls. On asphalt, these tires grip well with additives and provide realistic tire screeching sounds for an ultra-scale effect.
PROTOform's VTA pre-mounts are sold in pairs and mounted durable, nylon, 8-spoke wheels. The 26mm fronts are 0 offset, while the 31mm rears measure at +6 offset to fill the rear fenders of your 190mm touring car equipped with a PROTOform VTA body. Choose from white or black options to suit your taste or paint scheme.
- Pre-mounted for your Convenience
- Scale Vintage Looks
- Long lasting Tire compound
- Durable Nylon Wheel Material
- Works well on any surface
- Made in the USA
- Pre-mounted Front Tires (2 pcs)
- Manufacturer #     10140-17
- Package Type     Pre-Mounted
- Track Surface     Street / All-road
- Wheel Position     Front
- Color     White
- Scale     1/10
- Vehicle Type     Touring Car
- Outer Diameter     2.52" (64 mm)
- Product Width     1.02" (26 mm)
- Front or Rear     Front
- Tire Compound     Medium
- Wheel Hex Size     12mm
Used with permission, copyright ©2022 PROTOform/Horizon Hobby, Inc. Copyright ©2022 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works®