These switches have a remote control switch machine attached so you can wire the switch to be "thrown" (changing the direction of the rail), from your control panel rather than from the switch itself.
- One #6 Lefthand Switch Remote
- One Switch Control Box (#56) Screws
- Six Rail Joiners (Nickel/Silver)
- Black railroad ties with nickel/silver rails
- Control box has button position which indicates switch setting and can be coupled together in any number without wiring
- Wiring instructions are listed on the back of the package
Used with permission, copyright 2017 Atlas Model Railroad/Tower Hobbies, Inc. Copyright 2017 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.