Manual switches can only be "thrown" (changing the direction of the rail) by flipping a lever on the switch by hand.
These Standard N scale manual switches can be easily converted to remote control with #2715 (lefthand) and #2716 (righthand) switch machines.
- One Lefthand standard manual switch
- One 19" radius track
- Six terminal joiners
SPECIFICATIONS: N Scale
- Black railroad ties with nickel/silver rails
- Wiring instructions are located on the back of the package
- Standard switches work better in smaller spaces
- Better electrical conductivity
COMMENTS: Switch control box is not included
Used with permission, copyright 2016 Atlas Model Railroad/Tower Hobbies, Inc. Copyright 2016 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.