This Selector is an Electrical Control Device Designed for Layouts of Any Scale by Atlas Model Railroad.
- This device enables the operation and control of two trains at the same time.
- It has four single-pole, double-throw switches to provide two-cab operation for four blocks.
- May be ganged together in any number to control additional blocks without inter-switch wiring.
- Can be used as area selectors for four-cab operation.
- Couples with #220 Controller)--not provided in package.
- Instructions are listed on the back of the package.
INCLUDES: One Selector with Screws
COMMENTS: If your layout contains a reversing loop or wye, an Atlas controller must be added to the control panel.
Used with permission, copyright 2016 Atlas Model Railroad/Tower Hobbies, Inc. Used with permission, copyright 2016 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works