This is the 1/350 Star Trek Klingon Ktinga Science Fiction Plastic Model Kit from Polar Lights.
This ALL-NEW kit from Polar Lights continues our popular 1:350 scale lineup. It captures every detail discriminating modelers demand.
Nearly every panel and greebly detail has been excruciatingly researched and reproduced. It even includes a resin bridge dome to ensure the detail was captured that was shown in the paint-scraping flyby sequence in the film. The kit is engineered to assemble with ease and allow lighting to be installed. A full color decal and paint guide shows base colors as well as weathering. A step-by-step guide provides clear assembly instructions. It includes a colorful water-slide decal sheet as well as dome base with metal support tube.
- Decal sheet features Klingon logos & markings
- Dome base with metal support tube
- Includes optional resin bridge dome to capture details injected molding cant maintain
- Big 1:350 scale 2 FEET LONG STUDIO SCALE thoroughly researched to match the filming miniature used in STAR TREK : The Motion Picture
- Engineered for lighting
- Full color paint guide
- Scale: 1/350
- Skill Level: 2 (ages 10+)
- Hobby Knife
- Sprue Cutter
- Model Cement
DUE TO SMALL PARTS THAT MAY BE SWALLOWED KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN AGE 3 AND YOUNGER.
Used with permission, copyright 2018 Polar Lights. Copyright 2018 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works