Inspired by the Ford GT40 MkII that won Le Mans in 1966, the Ford GT has set a new standard of performance on and off the track.
Mega G+ CHASSIS
This new Mega G+ chassis doesnt just go faster or handle better than the competition. And it doesnt just have the ultra-low, narrow dimensions of the original Mega G to continue the reign of the most realistic HO cars on earth. Its smoother, more consistent, and more intuitive than any car AFX ever built.
Mega G+ Race System
Made up of AFXs new Mega G+ Chassis, Upgraded AFX120 Controllers and Exclusive Tri-Power Pack, the Mega G+ Race System is the perfect balance of grip and speed. With decades of slot car innovation and over a year of experimentation, this is the best out of the box slot car system you can buy.
Mega G+ Chassis Features
- FN20 Advanced Power Unit: lighter, smoother, quieter, more consistent and uses 33% less energy than Mega-G
- Weight: Up to 35% lighter than any other HO chassis, 5% lighter than Mega-G
- Shape: Narrowest, lowest chassis ever made for more realistic bodies
- Pick-Up Shoes: Stronger, follows rail better for consistent power
- Center of gravity: Lowest of all competitors to corner with confidence
- Guide Pin: AFX Exclusive Extra-long tapered guide pin keeps the car on track longer
- Ground Effects Magnets: Level 30 Neodymium Stays glued to the track
- Chassis Material: Super durable Nylatron has just enough flex
- Brushes: High carbon power unit brushes last longer than composite brushes
- New Redundant Power Transfer System: Maintains consistent power supply to motor for improved durability and drivability
Used with permission, copyright 2020 AFX/Racemasters/Tower Hobbies, Inc. Copyright 2020 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.