The third in the Vintage Warbirds series is sure to get your attention. This car features the famous P-47 Thunderbolt or “Jug,” as it was nicknamed. The P-47 was one of the main United States Army Air Forces (USAAF) fighters of World War II, and was known for having a comfortable cockpit and good visibility.
- A PIKO one-of-a-kind design, produced only once.
- Offset side design, open top, two-bay hopper (perfect for coal or other bulk goods)
- Numerous molded-on details including handrails and stirrup steps
- Heavy duty, durable plastic wheels for long term use in all environments
- Hook and loop type couplers
- Crisp and clean lettering and logo designs
- Created with incredibly tough weather-resistant materials
- Minimum recommended radius: 600mm / 23.6”
- Length: 320mm / 12.6”
- Made in Germany
Used with permission, copyright ©2021 PIKO America. Copyright ©2021 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works®