PIKO Model Features
A PIKO one-of-a-kind design, produced only once.
- Offset side design, open top, two-bay hopper (perfect for coal or other bulk goods)
- Numerous molded-on details including handrails and stirrup steps
- Heavy duty, durable plastic wheels for long term use in all environments
- Hook and loop type couplers
- Crisp and clean lettering and logo designs
- Created with incredibly tough weather-resistant materials
- Minimum recommended radius: 600mm / 23.6
- Length: 320mm / 12.6
- Made in Germany
This car starts a new series of hopper cars featuring Vintage Warbirds.
The first car features a P-51 Mustang, in amazing detail.  The P-51 was created by North American Aviation and was a single-seat fighter, eventually used in nearly all theatres of WWII.  We chose the P-51D variant for this presentation, which is a one-of-a-kind design that could only be brought to you by the folks at PIKO.
Used with permission, copyright 2020 PIKO America. Copyright 2020 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works