This Denver & Rio Grande Western gondola car comes with a simulated load of "excess length" pipes.
As on the real thing, there are no end panels on the model.
The gondola is designed to use as the real D&RGW used it, with an idler flatcar on each end to accommodate the overhang of the pipe load.   The  D&RGW Flatcar 2-Pack is an ideal companion to this car.
- Detailed wood grain molded inside and out
- Removable side panels
- Load of simulated oil drilling pipes, stacked and secured on simulated wood blocking
- Factory-applied brake wheel, brake cylinder, grab irons and stirrup steps
- Heavy duty, durable plastic wheels for long term use in all environments
- Hook and loop type couplers
- Crisp and clean lettering and logo designs
- Created with incredibly tough weather-resistant materials
- Minimum recommended radius: 600mm / 23.6
- Overall length: 470mm / 18.5  (Car length: 368mm / 14.5)
- Made in Germany
Used with permission, copyright 2019 PIKO America. Copyright 2019 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works