Japan Air Self-Defense Forces first Lightning II, the F-35A 69-8701, made its first flight on August 24, 2016.
This F-35A Lightning II Fighter JASDF plastic model kit features accurate profile, complete weapons bay and air inlet ducts, lots of surface details and various store options. Elevator surfaces can be installed in different positions.
- Length: 326mm  Width: 222.5mm
- There are realistic details in the cockpit. The canopy can be built in the open or closed position.
- External details like the optional radar reflectors are included.
- There are two options for the aerial refueling cover.
- The weapons bays have excellent details. Precision-guided bombs are included too.
- Transparent flight light parts are included.
Used with permission, copyright 2020 Brey Corp. t/a Hobby Works.